Pat a Happy Pony Therapies
HOW MUCH CAN I APPLY FOR?
WightAID make grants of between £250-£10,000 to charities which can demonstrate that such a grant will make a difference to their work and meet all the application criteria. If you cannot demonstrate this, your application will be declined.
The Grantmaking Committee will make a decision on any application by the 15th of each month, so please ensure that your application is with The Wight Aid Foundation on the last working day of the previous month.
All applications will be acknowledged, usually by email. All declined applications will also be informed by email. Usually we will not send declination letters.
HOW TO APPLY
1) Applicants should make sure that they meet the application criteria.
2) Decide whether you are applying for £500 and under (see step 3) or £500 and above (go straight to step 4).
3) To apply for £500 and under, please complete the simple 5 steps to £500.
'Five for £500’ applications can be received via email or letter and need only provide five pieces of information:
Your organisation name
The amount of money you require
The project or equipment the money will go towards
How the community or members benefit from this grant
A website or charity number which confirms the organisation exists
Please also include your bank details.
4) For grants above £500 applicants should complete the Application Form below– if you require any help in completing the forms do not hesitate to contact us on Tel: 01983 555915 or on our email email@example.com and we can assist you.
Download Grant Application Form
Download Application Criteria
5) Ensure that all supporting documents are supplied and send your application via post or email:
The Wight Aid Foundation
Isle of Wight
Applications are acknowledged by email within in one week of receipt. If you do not receive this acknowledgement, please contact The WightAID Foundation to confirm safe receipt of your request.